Monday, 20 June 2011

I am back

Hi all i have came back to my blog lol Well since my last post i am now the proud mummy to Stephanie who was born on 11th Feb the day before she was due. So my craft goodies have been moved out the way but i am starting to get itchy hands for my cardmaking lol I have just got my laptop back after it dying and i have no photos on my laptop but as soon as i will add pics of Stephanie to let you all see her. Hope everyone is well, away to do my nosey at your blogs lol xoxoxo

4 comments:

  1. Hi Nikki
    Congratulations cannot wait to see your pics,
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dianne thanks very much will get my photos on soon xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Nikki CONGRATULATIONS...this is sooooo fab...am so pleased for you both....and she is an Aquarian...well, we Aquarians are just so fabulously artsy..lol...in other words..watch your stash....can't wait to see a pic....big hugs to you take acre.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations,look foreward to seeing your pics of your new daughter,x

    ReplyDelete